stress and anxiety affect a person’s mood is affected to various factors, including stress, lack of sleep, and life circumstances.
But it is important to know that some foods also have an effect on the psychological state.
there are foods that reduce stress and anxiety or increase their levels in humans.
Here are the most prominent foods that can fight stress and anxiety, or improve mood:
Stress and anxiety are common feelings that everyone experiences at some point in their lives.
While it is normal to feel stressed or anxious in certain situations, chronic stress and anxiety can have negative impacts on both physical and mental health.
Fortunately, there are certain foods that can help to reduce stress and anxiety levels.
Here are some of the best foods to include in your diet to beat stress and anxiety:
- Oily fish: Fish such as salmon, mackerel, and sardines are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which have been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects and may help to reduce anxiety and depression.
- Berries: Berries, especially blueberries, are high in antioxidants and may help to reduce inflammation and improve brain function.
- Leafy greens: Leafy greens such as spinach, kale, and broccoli are rich in folate, which has been linked to a reduction in anxiety and depression.
- Nuts and seeds: Nuts and seeds, such as almonds, walnuts, and chia seeds, are rich in nutrients and healthy fats that can help to improve mood and reduce stress.
- Dark chocolate: Dark chocolate is high in antioxidants and can help to improve mood and reduce stress. Just be sure to choose high-quality chocolate with a high cocoa content and avoid overindulging.
In addition to incorporating these stress-busting foods into your diet, it is also important to practice stress management techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, and regular exercise.
By taking care of your physical and emotional well-being, you can effectively manage stress and anxiety and lead a happier, healthier life.
Fruits and vegetables
Eating vegetables and fruits is associated with lower rates of depression.
Berries, for example, are fruits that treat anxiety.
This is because it contains a wide range of antioxidants.
In addition to containing phenolic compounds, which play a major role in combating oxidative stress.
Carrots also contain a group of minerals, vitamins, and fiber that help relieve anxiety and stress and improve mood.
Joud Travel & Food